In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, GSA SmartPay continues its commitment to becoming a "greener" forum:
Not only does the new forum app make attending the forum more convenient, it also lessens the amount of printed forum materials.
The forum lanyards are made from 100% recycled PET Bottles.
Handouts will not be provided during the forum, but session presentations will be posted on the bank and GSA's websites one week prior to the forum. Click here
to access presentation.
Forum training certificates will be available for viewing at the forum but will not be available for printing while at the forum. Click here
to access your training certificate.
In lieu of paper class surveys, the surveys will be accessible online following the training class and can be taken from a mobile device. You will receive a link via email to access class training surveys.
Printed using recycled materials
Use of one meter board per classroom listing all training sessions in each room for the entire forum reduces the amount of signage materials.
We have contracted with GES Exhibition Services to provide "Green" Exhibition products such as:
- Biodegradable trash bags and wastebaskets made from 100% recycled materials
- Using online and CD distribution for 60% of the show's exhibitor manuals rather than paper
- Utilizing energy efficient lighting
- Recycling paper and ink cartridges from printers
- Purchasing recycled paper and signage products
- Recycling steel and aluminum exhibit structures
LEED certified; water conservation and waste management; and energy-efficient heating/cooling system and lighting, resulting in significantly reduced carbon emission from entering the atmosphere.